1. Sterilize, Sterilize, Sterlize
2. If you are testing a lip product out at the counter, take a sample from the side with an applicator rather than from the top.This reduces your chances of of contracting viruses!
3. If you are SICK, use a cotton swab to apply eye and lip products, being careful not to double dip.
4. Please don't lick your lips befor applying lip products. This minimizes bacteria transfer.
5. When trying foundations, remember that powders are less welcoming to microorganisms than liquids and creams.
6. Your hands must ALSO be clean or you risk spreading germs to your skin AND makeup.
7. Dr. Wu suggests that you clean your brushes once per week!
8. Blowing excess makeup off your brushes can start a colony of GERMS!!!! YUCK!
9. For makeup products that have an expiration date...um....it's there for a reason!
10. AND FINALLY....DO NOT SHARE YOUR MAKEUP PRODUCTS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SICK OR HAVE COLD SORES....AND IF YOU SHARE YOUR PRODUCTS MAKE SURE TO CLEAN & DISINFECT TOOLS!!!!!!